Friday, January 29, 2016

Finding good quality Tweezers is very hard to do these days I have been looking over 10 years for some good ones since I lost my others. 

About Product:

* Quality stainless steel 
* Non-slip grip
* Clear carry tube 
* Precision-aligned slant tips 
* Very easy to hold 

I was not sure about these when I got them, they seemed like they would not do the job, but once I used them I was blown away. They are easy grip , no slip like they are claimed. The grip the hairs well with a lot less tugging. The sleek tip design allows them to get under the a hair a lot better to grab the hair to be pulled out. I was able to tweeze my eyebrows faster and more accurately.  Because I am able to get more hairs I have to tweeze less often. My daughter has even less complaints when I do her eyebrows now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment