Saturday, January 30, 2016

Traveling can be such a hassle for ladies, we have our make up , our jewelry, our lotions and perfumes, and don’t forget accessories. We not only want be we need something that is going to help make things easier!! I seen this and had to test it out.

About Product:

* Premium Nylon
* Visible Organization
* Designed for small and larger items
* 10 pockets in four rows 
* Fashionable and stylish 
* Odor-free
* Water-resistant
* Strong Hanging Mental Hook
* Short-term or Light Travel
* Light-weight, Portable, Foldable, Easy to Storage

Unfolding Size:
26.18×13.78
Folding Size: 13.78×9.84 
Weight: 9.06oz/257g

I love this thing it is going to make my life so much simpler on my next trip!!! It is well made and heavy duty, yet very pretty and lady like which I love!!!. I can get a ton of stuff in there as well!! It looked like the zippers was broke at first, but it was just the way they was zipped they all work fine. I like the plastic to prevent spills yet there is some mesh for things that need air. :) I plan on getting one for my daughter, before she steals mine!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment