Friday, January 29, 2016


I have not been to quick to buy tweezers in the past 10 years because every time I buy some I end up disappointed. Forget it if you have a splinter or ingrown hair it takes forever to get it out and usually end up with a sore red infected spot.

About Product:

* Ingrown hair tweezers 
* Fast and Efficient
* Tips are perfectly aligned 
* Catches even the smallest of hairs
* Travel size tube 
* Highest quality tweezers available
* Try it RISK FREE!

Designed for :
Unwanted hairs
Ingrown hairs
Splinters
Glass
Thorns

These tweezers here are wonderful! I am able to complete my eye brows in a reasonable amount of time. They are well made and easy to use. I am able to get all the little hairs that I can see making it longer time in between tweezing. They are small enough in the tip that you are able to get out splinters, etc. The grip is good and easy to handle. Very well made and good quality!!  I like them so much will be buying some for my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment