Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I had cut my hair last year almost to the scalp one to show support for my aunt fighting cancer when she lost her hair. (We lost her in July.) I also cut it off because of the tangling I had been having. My hair was down past my shoulders and everyday was a struggle. Even when I pulled my hair up the wind was so bad I still would have tangles. So I seen this and had to have it.
The package was delayed a bit due to bad weather, but that was of no fault of company just bad luck. The package was neat and well intact.
Here Below are its claims:
1. Health Care for Your Head: This digital hair straightener is adventure combination for Ceramic Iron Straightener + Detangling Brush + Anion Hair Massager, Anti scald design, making a beautiful hair and a health care massage for your head at the same time
2. Health Care for Your Hair: Max 450f, auto keep constant temperature at 365f for all types of hair, customized set 410f for natural texture hair, 450f for thick or wavy hair, which won't damage our hair, Anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling. Diminish frizz and fly while boosting style control.
3. Faster Straightening Styling: This straightener brush design for reaching an ideal in seconds. Just few seconds, it'll make your hair straighten faster.
Multi-Functions: 3 in 1 function, merge the ceramic iron straightener, detangling brush, anion hair massager together, gives you a comfortable experience during straighten your hair.
My experience with the brush:
1. Ok the first time I used it I was all happy to have it and didn’t read instructions close enough. I was thinking how hard can it be, brushed my hair for years a lot of years!!! Well I did feel more pulling and was more uncomfortable than I was hoping for! Then I decided to look closer at the instructions. They advice you use oil and tell you the temperatures to use for your type of hair. I was using it to hot, it did not burn me, you could tell me hair had been treated with a heating tool. With the oil my hair it glided so much easier and felt so much better!!! Lower the heat because I have color treated hair made a big difference as well!!!
2. I did not have the fly around hair that you get from using other tools. You know those few strand that keep flying in your face or jumping around to get tangles in the wrong section of hair. Knowing your correct temperature works too!!
3. It took me 3 minutes to get my hair tamed down with the oil in hair, without took less than 10 minutes.
After reading instructions I am very happy with this product and will be using it everyday that I am not too lazy to fix my hair. With it being this easy I think I could do it everyday!!!
Only thing I would suggest of the manufacture is to move the heating controls out of range. I was always accidentally hitting them which I do the same with other tools as well. But be nice to not have to always look to see what temperature is it because I hit the button. Maybe some locking device if it can not be moved. Just my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment