Saturday, January 30, 2016

I Like beautiful and pretty things. I want them to scream Girly, Love, Romance and Glamour. I seen this an feel in love with the picture and had to get it and test it out.

About Product:

* Black drawstring bag for easy gift giving and safe keeping
* Silver iced out crystal heart pendant 
* 18 inch silver water chain
* Fashionable and stylish 
* High quality materials which include rhinestone, crystal, alloy
* Satisfaction guaranteed 

All I can say is I love it been wearing it since It came in the door!!!!! Beautiful Design!!! Lightweight!! Shiny!! Sparkling!! I have gotten a few compliments and asked where I got it. I really Love this design and very Happy with it!!!!!!





This Necklace is adorable and I love it!!! Adjustable link chain between 15.7-18.1 inches - Say love in Spanish, Amor. When I was in school it was popular with the kids to tell those they was dating “Amor, Por Vida” Love For Life. This necklace reminds me of those times and I just love IT!!!
This will make a awesome gift for someone you love!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment