Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen these and figured why not give them a try. But when I got them I was like OMG!!!! The packaging came in a very convenient envelope which helped them not get ruined in my purse. It also had great instructions to help put them on. So if you haven't ever used these before like me, you don't go in blind. I received this product at discount for my honest review.
These are so beautiful and elegant. And they look so good and that was before I even put them on...lol There are 3 Sheets all with different Themes all gorgeous and just plain Awesome!!!
They are easy and fast to put on just like the ones you would let your kids put on. The difference is these are sexy cool. They can be worn to a club or a dinner party and there will be no dirty looks. They last forever and when it does get worn all you have to do is use some oil to removes. Worth buying multiples.... LOVE EM!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment