Saturday, January 30, 2016

This is a very nice soft stylish silk scarf that can go with just about any outfit. This scarf is meant more for style than warmth and can be used in many ways. Can be worn around your neck, protect your hair from wind, can be worn around waist or as a shoulder wrap. Style can be considered fun, or professional.
Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 4.8 x 1 inches
My experience with scarf is I received the wrong color I received the beige and black I was thinking I was getting the white and black bow. I have contacted the seller and was advised that they would check into the mishap. Outside of that this really is a great a beautiful scarf. The quality is very nice and is one of those feel good items. The kind you just enjoy wearing and having. Would make a good gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment