Saturday, January 30, 2016

I seen these and feel in Love with them. I stopped buying costume jewelry years ago because it just looked so fake!! But my daughter pointed out how much prettier that it is and she said these are some awesome looking Gems that I had to try out

About Product:

* Original SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS
* Height 14 millimeters Width 14 millimeters Length 14 millimeters
* Round Shape
* 6 Months Manufacturer Warranty
* Certificate of Authenticity Included

When I got these all I could do was smile all day!! I wore them to wash dishes, to mop the floor, and to clean the kitty litter box. Whose is to say you can’t feel pretty while doing those things. My sister is so jealous of them too and wants me to give them to her. Not happening... But these are very beautiful Earrings that can be worn for a night out or any special occasion. I dont see myself wearing them everyday, but I do see wearing them when I dress up to go out!!! They are comfortable and there is no allergic reaction to the post. They are not to heavy and hardly notice I have them on. Loving my new Bling!!




No comments:

Post a Comment