Saturday, January 30, 2016

Yoshine Gold-tone Bangle Bracelet Wow!! What can I say that you can not already see for yourself in the picture? This is a beautiful bangle bracelet. When I seen this my eyes popped!!! I knew I had to have this!! The design is so unique and just calls for attention. I have gotten so many complements and ladies wanting to know where I got my bracelet its like I am a movie start!!! These things are going to sell out fast !!
This bracelet sparkles and shines so much its like it has diamonds all the way around it. Depending on your hand size you can just slip it right on, but if not that is ok because you can on latch it and put it on. You have 3 options on the size of the bracelet (the belt holes) Once again this is a AWESOME BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE design that I am in LOVE with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






There is no link to buy this piece specifically because I don't see them see them selling this any more. I was so lucky to have gotten this when I did. But here is a link to their shop might find something else you like for a great price!



Yoshine Swarovski Elements Circular Pendant Necklace is really a beautiful Necklace!! I seen this and had to have it!! It is white Silver with many cz’s.
Comes in a Elegant velvet bag. Great fro giving as a gift. I just really love this piece and see myself wearing it a lot. This is made of good quality not cheap materials. Can’t express just how much I love this piece!!!!
There is a Warranty: If any problem of quality, can exchange the new one with same type, within 7 days after has been given as a gift or received if not a gift. So nothing to lose, have to love a offer like this!!!!





GET IT HERE



Yoshine Gold-tone Bangle Bracelet, Half Braided Leather Stainless Steel Bracelet for Teen Girls is really a beautiful !! I seen this and had to have it!! This really caught my attention the mixture of Elegant and Earthy is just awesome concept and design!!! I know description is for a teen girl, but I wouldn’t mind wearing this myself.
Comes in a Earthy bag that is really cute. Great fro giving as a gift. This is made of good quality not cheap materials. This is gold plated mixed with leather is just so AWESOME!! Love the combination and it is so shiny looks like a really high end piece for a great price!!! Can’t express just how much I love this piece!!!!
There is a Warranty: If any problem of quality, can exchange the new one with same type, within 7 days after has been given as a gift or received if not a gift. So nothing to lose, have to love a offer like this!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment